After many months of staring at code, I finally figured out what was wrong with my bloody template that was preventing it from propogating to the blog archive. It was of course the simplest of answers. I hadn’t updated my urls in the code to account for the change to my blog.shadowmyth subdomain. Yeah I know I’m a maroon. It happens. And while I was doing that, I realized that the archive wasn’t showing up properly and probably hasn’t been since I switched over to the new version of blogger. It looks like the archive path changed in the settings for some reason but I fixed it and it’s now is back to pointing at the right place so if any of you were wondering what I had from breakfast 3 years ago, you can now go back and try and find out.