No More Testing… for now

Okay, I think I’ve finished with all the tweaking and testing I can do for the moment. I’m not 100% happy with how everything looks currently but the rest will have to wait until I get my computer down here and I can seriously start to fiddle with matching up the blog’s stylesheet with the one I’m using on the rest of the website.

Namely this will involve seeing what things look like using the font that I initially designed the site around and then determining if the blog can be modified to incorporate it or if the website will have to change and incorporate the blog’s fonts. I haven’t quite decided yet.

Before you ask, the font isn’t on this computer and I’ve been unable to locate it on numerous websites, (it’s Papyrus btw). I have a free version on my computer but all the versions I’ve been able to locate online here are commercial only. I’m not going to sweat it though, I’ll just wait until my comp arrives and fiddle then. There are other things I need to be doing between now and then that take precedence anyways.

If you were paying attention (and I’m sure one or two of you were) I pulled the link to my Amazon wishlist off the Sidebar on the right and incorporated it into my Profile. That way it’s out of the way and I don’t look or feel as needy/desperate. Plus there was a place for it in the Profile so I figured what the Hell. That cleans up the links section leaving just a link to the archive at the bottom of the page and a link back to the whole framed part of the site for those one or two random visitors that show up just at the blog via whatever non-traditional means.

This concludes the reading of the rules… Back to you Bruce.